garlic wholesale price
Our garlics are of excellent quality, healthy, lovely in appearance, and beneficial to one’s health.
Can produce delicious flavors, reduce bacteria, and prevent cancer, among other things.
It has a lengthy shelf life and can be kept for up to ten months if properly stored.
Details & Specifications:
1) Sizes range from 4.5 to 5.0cm, 5.0 to 5.5cm, 5.5 to 6.0cm, and 6.0cm and more.
2) Temperature for transport and storage: -3° to 0°C
3) Availability: 365 days a year
a) Fresh garlic: early June to September; b) Cold-storage garlic: September to May of the following year
4) Plump-shaped bulbs with a burgundy colour and full-flavored cloves
5) It has a long shelf life and can be kept for up to 9 months in the right conditions.
6) Produces delectable flavors and has the added benefit of decreasing germs, maintaining a healthy heart, and boosting immunity for Fresh Garlic.
1)Plump-shaped bulbs produce cloves with a purplish tint and a rich flavor.
2) It has a long shelf life and can be kept for up to 9 months in the right conditions.
3) It has the ability to produce delicious flavors while also lowering bacteria, maintaining heart health, and increasing immunity garlic wholesale price!
Garlic is a light-colored, spherical onion that comprises of a central onion and numerous toes, or auxiliary onions. Each toe has a paper-like, white or purple skin covering it. Several white, brittle shells encircle the entire tuber. Garlic cloves can be minced, grated, or pressed once they have been peeled. Salads, lamb and pork, strong sauces, stews, pasta dishes, and garlic butter are all good options.